Supplementary Score Cards
Members who are unable to complete the minimum required number of qualifying competitions have the option to submit a qualifying score via the supplementary score procedure.
(N.b. a supplementary round must be played with another member marking the card)
Points to note
- Before your round you must register with the Professional Shop confirming your intention to play a supplementary round.
- Sign in the Folder with your details and receive a supplementary card with details of the process to follow.
- Complete your round
- Complete, check and sign your card and return to the professional shop at the end of your round. If the shop is closed at the end of your round please post your card in the competition box below the PSI.
- Members in category 2, 3 & 4 can only submit one supplementary card a week subject to a maximum of 10 a year.
- Category 1 Members are limited to 3 cards starting in September and only to reactive a non-competitive handicap.
- Cards not returned or incomplete/non signed cards will result in a handicap increase of 0.1
Have a look at this guide to completing a supplementary score card
If you wish to obtain a new handicap, the process is very simple. All you need to do is complete 3 cards and the Handicaps Team will calculate your new handicaps. Each round must be played with a club member whose name should be written in the ‘Marker’ box. One of the rounds, preferably the third, must be played with a committee member as marker. The Pro Shop staff can help you arrange this.
Each card must be headed ‘For Handicap”. All cards must be dated and both the player and the marker must sign them. At the end of each round, return the card to the staff in the Pro Shop. After your third round the Handicaps Team will calculate and inform you of your new handicap.
If you have had a handicap in the past and know your CDH number, please write it on the cards.